Wednesday 7 October 2015

WELCOME

Hello beautiful people!

My name is Erecca Nacion, and I am so absolutely excited to be a part of the world of blogging today. I'm extremely bite - sized (a whomping 4 feet and 11 inches), hence the title of Beauty Bite-Sized. Even though, my height can be a little deceiving, I am eccentric and overly energized. I've learned to compensate my small size with my big voice, sometimes a little too much. You win some, you lose. 

My blog if you haven't guessed it is about all things beauty, and fashion. But, that won't stop me from posting about any little personal tidbits here and there. Don't think that I went to school for makeup or fashion though, I'm just an enthusiast. I will be blogging about reviews, trends, tips, and hopefully refreshing information that will keep you guys interested.

I really look forward to the future of this blogging world. And I hope I make great relationships with a all of you on here.

Sooo since I'm new here... Who wants to say hello and plug in your own blog?

xoxo 
Erecca Nacion 

No comments:

Post a Comment