Wednesday 7 October 2015

Beauty Bite-Sized Tip #1

TIP #1 

MOISTURIZE THOSE LIPS OF YOURS HONEY. 

It's fall season time, and for all those that are makeup enthusiasts... you are probably extremely excited for that dark matte lip trend. It's that time of the year where everyone is representing their favorite lipstick (stick or liquid form). 

So it's so extremely important that you moisturize your lips before you put on that lipstick girlfriend. Reasons why? 
  • A. APPLICATION WILL BE BETTER. If your lips are dry, that matte shade of yours will catch every dry spot on your lips. And let's be honest that's just not cute. 
  • B. LONGEVITY OF LIPSTICK WILL BE BETTER. Think of it like this, you would normally prime your face before you apply your foundation to increase the longevity of your said foundation. your lips are no different. Think of that lip balm or lip gloss as a primer. It will save your life. 
  • C. "SKINCARE?" OR SHOULD I SAY "LIPCARE". Again, like I said your lips are no different from the rest of your face. You usually moisturize, cleanse (hopefully/that's a tip for another day) your face on a day to day basis, most of the time twice a day. So why should you care for your lips any differently?
I moisturize my lips with Smith's Strawberry Lip Balm in the lip gloss version (cause I'm not about that sticking my finger in pans life, that stuff gets under your nail and yeah, no). I usually apply this wonderful stuff right before I start my makeup routine. So before the primer, the foundation, setting and etc, etc. I do this so I give the moisture some time to really set into my lips. When it's finally go time, I just wipe off the lip gloss with a tissue and put on my current favorite lipstick (Diva by MAC). 

There are so many ways to take care of your lips, but this is my Beauty Bite-Sized Tip #1

Let me know your favorite way to moisturize your lips! 

xoxo 
Erecca Nacion 




No comments:

Post a Comment